The event is organised along two days:
- Day 1, 17 October 2017: A journey through the GARPUR technical results
- Day 2, 18 October 2017: Beyond GARPUR time horizon, making the GARPUR results operative in real life
DAY 1 primarily targets the technical world (system operators, academics working on reliability management, and energy and technology providers) and will detail the major achievements of the project.
DAY 2 essentially targets regulators, policy makers and TSOs and will focus on the GARPUR new reliability criteria impacts on society and the challenges and benefits for TSOs. A transition roadmap for the adoption of GARPUR results will be discussed.
Programme, registration and venue:
- The tentative programme can be downloaded here!
- Registration is now open, please register via this link. Number of places is limited. Please note that registration is based on first come first served!
- The sessions will take place from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm the first day and from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm the second day at "The Hotel " Boulevard de Waterloo 38, 1000 Brussels. Please note that you have to make your own hotel room reservation. If you want to stay at the conference hotel and take advantage of our special conditions rate, please book your room using this link no later than 1 October.
For any question please contact: GARPUR.Final.Conference@sintef.no